Bookish Naughty Or Nice List
I’ve seen people use the “Naughty or Nice” bookish tag on their blogs for the holiday season, so I thought it would be fun to take part! Basically, you answer a series of naughty book-related questions to see how you fare on Santa’s List. It’s some good wholesome fun that I hope you’ll enjoy (Feel free to use these for your own blog – please let me know if you do).
- You’ve DNF-ed a book at least once this year. Yes. I admit I DNF-ed about 4 books this year. I try to tough it out, but sometimes, I can’t get through a book if it doesn’t hook me. (One check for naughty!)
- You’ve borrowed a book from the library without returning it. I don’t actually borrow books from the library, so no.
- You’ve bent the pages in a print book. I have certainly not!
- You’ve told someone you will read an ARC of their book for a review, but never got around to it. I’ve read all ARC copies this year. Phew!
- You didn’t add a book you read to Goodreads. There was one book I read this year which wasn’t on Goodreads, so I only posted the review on Amazon. (Check for naughty!)
- You told someone you would read their book and you didn’t. I think there might be one or two books I haven’t got to yet after telling the author I’d read them. I’ll try to get to it by January. (A check for the naughty list!)
- You didn’t reach your yearly reading goal. I exceeded it. Take that! 😛
- Your to-read list has over 50 books on it. It’s not that large yet. My to-read list is sitting at about 10 books right now.
- You broke your book budget at least once this year. Yes. There were a few times I told myself “No more books until next year”. I’ve bought at least 5 since then. O.O (Check for the naughty list!)
- You didn’t post a review of a book. I’ve posted a review for every book, except for the books I DNFed. I usually will just rate those with a 3 or 4 star so that the author gets a rating at least. Um, I guess that’s a check for the naughty list!
- You posted a 1 star review. I would never do this. No.
- You’ve spilled something on a book. I actually haven’t this year! Yay me.
I scored 5/12 for the naughty list, so I’m more nice than naughty. ;p
I hope you all enjoyed my post today! Let me know if you take this little quiz and link me to your blog so I can check it out. Until tomorrow, have a lovely rest of your day.