There’s two types of people – those who think that the month’s half over after the 15th and those who see that there’s still alot of time to enjoy a month with two weeks left. As I have now wound down working extra hours at a second job, I have more time to enjoy the beautiful transition from late summer to early fall.
Here are my goals for the rest of the month:
* Read my new hardcover book (Given to me as a donation from one of the rooms I was cleaning at work). There’s always something cozy about finding a random book in a cottagey setting. My current home is in an alpine area so I’m excited about starting it tonight.
* Try a new face mask every week to see which brand works best for me.
* Get a day pass to different gyms in the area to see which one I like more.
* Go for a walk every evening at dusk. (Now that my pms is done my energy is returning)
* Look for unique photography opportunities where I don’t usually see them
* Make time to take a new selfie (As silly as it sounds, I find taking self-portraits to be relaxing, meditative, and fun. There’s obviously some negatives if it becomes an addiction, but when you treat it as a hobby it can be really fun).
* Organize my current wardrobe to see what I’ll need for fall
* Cook at home unless I have an outing planned that involves dinner out
* Stretch every night before bed (I was good at doing this for awhile but have gotten out of the habit.)
Have a great day all!
I try to use Habitica app for accountability on goals like this.
I hold myself accountable to my goals. I don’t need an app for that.
Thank you for sharing
Thank you for reading. 🙂
Comments are closed.