Hello, everyone! Today I’m going to talk about how my year in blogging has went! It’s been another great year here on WordPress. The momentum from 2021 really moved things forward for 2022. I’ve been able to connect with so many cool people (and get to know everyone better through the months) and I’ve discovered a lot of great new blogs to read. My readership has been steady and my blog has been growing at a nice pace. I haven’t run out of ideas yet and it always amazes me how bloggers are able to come up with fresh concepts every month.
The Highlights Of My Blog This Year!
* I have finally caught up on all of the book reviews I scheduled ahead of time. In August 2021, I posted all of the indie book reviews I’ve written onto my blog so I was back-logged for a while. Any time I’d read a new book I’d need to schedule the review way out ahead of time since there were already so many reviews scheduled. Now when I read a new book, I can post the review right away without waiting.
* November 2022 was my highest number of blog views ever! Thanks to everyone for all your support and interest. I will do my best to keep reading and supporting your blogs, too. It always amazes me how unique everyone is here on WordPress.
My Most Popular Blog Posts
- Why Do I Blog?
- 5 Reasons Why I Don’t Believe Blogging Is Dead
- Photography: Moody & Beautiful PNW
- How To Help Your Blog Take Off
- Why Is Fiction Important?
* I’ve settled on the fact that this a lifestyle blog with a literary twist. That means I write mainly about life-related stuff while posting book reviews a few times per month. I also share about my writing/publishing journey sometimes. My aim is to always write something that will be helpful to other people.
* I have been planning to take a break from marketing my books entirely next year (I lived and breathed writing/publishing for a decade so a hiatus is definitely in the works!). So for the final few months of 2022, I’ve been doing a final push for marketing and promoting my books.
Well, I look forward to another wonderful year of blogging in 2023! I hope you all have a lovely December and it’s a pleasure to have you here. ❤
Congrats on your continued growth as a writer and blogger on our wonderful WP community. Taking breaks and finding your pace is something I’m working on too Sara. blessings and growth for 2023.
That sounds great and congratulations on your blogging success and 10 years as an author
Thank you. 😊❤️
Congrats, wow ten years! Quite an achievement, and congratulations on the continued success as a blogger. This really is such a rewarding and unique community!
Thank you so much 😊❤️
Congratulations, Sara! Though I only recently started following you, I can already tell you post great content. Best of luck in 2023.
Thank you so much. 🙂
I look forward to our 2023 blogs as well 🙂
Glad we connected this year and I look forward to reading your work in the years to come.
I’m happy about it too. 🙂
I look forward to great blogging in 2023. I write three days a week on my art projects. I believe blogging isn’t dead. I have read that post. I feel lost. I know my art is good. It’s joyful and encouraging My website is decent. My personal plan doesn’t have SEO options. I do work on keywords and titles. I have no idea how to or where to go from here. I feel like more people need to know about me. I have written books and self-published them on amazon. I like my work.
I am glad you also believe that blogging isn’t dead. 🙂 It’s definitely still hopping and loads of people either blog or visit blogs for information.
I have a personal plan as well and it doesn’t give you the perks like SEO through a business plan. I’ve noticed with the right tags you can attract a lot of views over time though! 🙂 Like I started to blog seriously in spring of 2021 and it grew by over 1,000 followers, so it can grow over time and more people will see your work, too!
May I ask for the link to your Amazon list? I’d love to take a look at your books. 🙂
Hey just letting you know that I was able to click on the Amazon link. 🙂
Yes I work on tags.
I am not able to paste the link to Amazon but got to my website creativelyhue.com and click on books.
Wow Sara it is a pleasure to read about your blogging insights and the way you are ecstatic with the blogging reviews and reflection of blogging.
I urge you to continue writing creative blogs and this one titled “5 reasons why I believe blogging is not dead” was one of the best blogs I have read from your website.
Have a great day🙏
Well thank you so much. I’m happy to read that you liked that post. I always love seeing your comments:)
I appreciate that a lot. Thank you and have a great week🙏🙏🙏
You too. 😊
Congratulations! I enjoy reading your posts and seeing the beautiful photography. Thanks!
And thank you. 🙂
Comments are closed.